- There are a few methods in measuring your finger so that you have a nice fit to your ring. We at Lazo Diamond® apply the measuring size as in Asian (Hong Kong).
- Hence, if you ever doubt the size you have DIY measured, you can always drop by to any nearest jewelry store to get your measurement.
A. Measure the inside diameter of current ring
The inter-diameter measured can be refer to the ring size chart to get your ring size.
B. Measure the inside diameter of current ring
- Wrap around a non stretchable string or any kind around finger. Make sure it is just nicely wrap, not too tight and not too loose.
- Mark the point where the string meets. Straighten the string to get the measurement.
- Take the reading of the measurement and refer it to ring size chart to get your ring size.